WAPC 50th Annual Statewide Perinatal Conference
Cancelled - registration fees have been refunded*
Please visit WAPC's COVID-19 Resources and Response page for more information
*Please allow 2-3 weeks for the refund to be reflected on your statement
- The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care (WAPC) is accredited by the Wisconsin Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care (WAPC) designates this live activity for a maximum of 18.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- The Wisconsin Association for Perinatal Care (WAPC) is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Wisconsin Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
- This conference meets the criteria for a maximum of 18.75 contact hours. To view a breakdown of continuing education hours, click here.
- Dieticians are responsible for submitting documentation to appropriate accrediting bodies to earn continuing education hours.
- Notice of requirements for successful completion: Registrants must attend sessions and complete the electronic evaluation for each session to receive continuing education credit.